The website is owned and operated by BESTSELLER HANDELS AG, business registration number CH-020.3.035.924-1, Feldeggstrasse 2, 8152 Glattbrugg, Switzerland. All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of BESTSELLER A/S in Denmark or its associated companies and partners. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and can only be used with permission from BESTSELLER A/S.
The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of BESTSELLER HANDELS AG or BESTSELLER A/S or their associated companies and partners. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from BESTSELLER HANDELS AG, BESTSELLER A/S or their associated companies and partners, as the case may be.
BESTSELLER HANDELS AG makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website. BESTSELLER HANDELS AG is entitled to change the content of the website at any time without preceding notice.
Note that we sometimes link to the website www.bestseller.com. This page is owned by BESTSELLER A/S in Denmark, and not by Online Shop BESTSELLER HANDELS AG, Feldeggstrasse 2, 8152 Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
If the website links to a third party website, BESTSELLER HANDELS AG makes no warranties for the content of the third party website. These links are made for your convenience only, but it is at your own risk when you visit a third party website.
Terms and Conditions for sale
The below terms and conditions apply to all deliveries from BESTSELLER HANDELS AG, Feldeggstrasse 2, 8152 Glattbrugg, Switzerland, business registration number in Switzerland: CH-020.3.035.924-1 ("BESTSELLER") tocustomers purchasing goods via www.shop.bestseller.com or another designated website of Bestseller online shop.
1. Conclusion of contracts
BESTSELLER reserves the right to claim that prices have been misprinted on the BESTSELLER online shop. A final and binding agreement between you and BESTSELLER has been concluded when your order has been accepted by BESTSELLER. BESTSELLER will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been accepted and the shipping is underway. The order receipt received immediately after submitting the order does not constitute an order confirmation. You are only allowed to purchase products at BESTSELLER online shop if you are a consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
2. Prices and payment
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other charges. The applicable price is the one stated on BESTSELLER online shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing the order.
When ordering products via BESTSELLER online shop, an amount of maximum EUR 7.95 will be added in payment of shipping costs, regardless of the number of goods purchased.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to amend prices, fees and/or other costs stated on BESTSELLER online shop at any time e.g. due to changes in VAT-rates or other public fees and charges, increase in cost level, or as a result of the usual development in retail prices based on June 2011 prices in Denmark.
Please note that some banks do charge an extra overseas transaction fee. This depends on the bank's policy and the fee is not issued by Bestseller. The overseas transaction fee will not be refunded by Bestseller. For more information, please contact your bank.
If you pay by instalments, a reasonable period of notice of change in fees or the levying of new fees must always be rendered before such fees become binding on you.
BESTSELLER reserves the right to exclude persons from purchasing via BESTSELLER Online shop. Furthermore, BESTSELLER has no obligation to deliver goods which are out of stock.
BESTSELLER will usually accept the order and ship the order within 24 hours on working days. The usual time of delivery is five weekdays calculated as from the time of dispatching the order confirmation.
For JACK&JONES Customized Jeans , the delivery time is 3-4 weeks.
4. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into pursuant to legislation on distance contracts. However, when placing an order for JACK&JONES Customized Jeans, you cannot withdraw from the order.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- As a general rule, this period is calculated as from the date on which you received the good or the first delivery.
- You have a right to receive certain information, including information on the right of withdrawal and on the good purchased. The cooling-off period does not start to run until you have received such information in writing (for example by letter or email). The period, however, expires no later than three months after the date on which you received the good.
- If, for example, you receive the purchased goods on Monday, the first day of the month, and you have been notified as stipulated above, you will have a right to withdraw from the contract until and including Tuesday, the 30th of the month. If you have not been notified until at a later date, such as on Wednesday, the third day of the month, you will have a right to withdraw from the contract until and including Thursday, the 1st day of the month (in case the month has 31 days). In the event that the period expires on a holiday, Saturday, Constitution Day, on 24 December or 31 December, you may withdraw from the contract on the following weekday.
- When placing an order for JACK&JONES Customized Jeans, you cannot withdraw from the order.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- Before expiry of the cooling-off period, you must return the goods received to BESTSELLER. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to BESTSELLER. If you wish to retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you may for example keep the receipt stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- Unless otherwise agreed, you must pay the costs incidental to the return of the goods (postage/freight). If BESTSELLER, according to the contract, has made replacement delivery due to the circumstance that the relevant good could not be delivered in its entirety, the costs incidental to the return of the goods must, however, be paid by BESTSELLER.
- BESTSELLER's name and address where to the goods must be returned:
Please return the goods to (Note: If you live in Finland, please use the second return address below):
Name: Bestseller Return Department
Address: c/o Hermes Fulfillment GmbH, Bannwarthstr. 5, 22179 Hamburg, Germany
If you live in Finland, please return the goods to:
Name: Bestseller Return Department
Address: c/o Bring Parcels, P.O. BOX 3710, 00002 Helsinki, Finland
You may also withdraw from the contract by not receiving the goods or failing to pick up the goods at the post office, etc.
JACK&JONES Customized Jeans cannot be returned or exchanged.
Conditions for withdrawal from the contract
A general condition is that you can return the goods in essentially the same state and volume they were in upon your receipt.
5. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
Any errors or defects in the good received must be claimed within reasonable time after such errors or defects were or should have been ascertained. In all cases, you must provide notice of any lack of conformity of purchase no later than two years from the purchase date.
BESTSELLER is not liable for delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, BESTSELLER is relieved from performance of its obligations.
BESTSELLER's liability for any and all claims, including damages is in any circumstances, except in case of unlawful intent or gross negligence, and in addition to the above, limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by the customer relating to the dispute. The aforesaid monetary limitation applies irrespective of the basis hereof and includes claims based on acts of negligence, strict liability, breach of warranties, penalties, liquidated damages and/or punitive damages.
BESTSELLER assumes product liability vis-a-vis consumers under applicable law without any limitations.